Microsoft® Office Publisher is a desktop publishing software application capable of producing greeting cards, certificates, newsletters, and other printed publications. Publisher offers a large selection of "building blocks" that can be dragged into your documents, helping you to create page elements such as calendars, newsletter sidebars, and borders. Publisher integrates mail merge features, which is handy when you need to send publications to a list of customers, and it's possible to export publications as HTML web pages or PDF documents. With a user-friendly interface, Microsoft Publisher makes it easy to create and edit publications.
This course is intended for persons in a variety of job roles such as publishing specialists, layout specialists, graphic designers, or any other knowledge workers who need to use Microsoft Publisher to create, lay out, edit, and share publications.
Publisher (2013 or higher)
- Getting Started with Microsoft Publisher
- Explore the Interface
- Customize the Publisher Interface
- Create a Publication
- Adding Content to a Publication
- Add Text to a Publication
- Organize Text Boxes and Picture Placeholders in a Layout
- Control the Display of Content in Text Boxes
- Apply Building Blocks
- Formatting Text in a Publication
- Format Text and Paragraphs
- Apply Paragraph Styles
- Apply Schemes
- Editing Text in a Publication
- Edit Text in a Publication
- Present Content in Tables
- Insert Symbols and Special Characters
- Adding and Formatting Graphics in a Publication
- Add Graphical Objects to a Publication
- Manipulate the Appearance of Pictures
- Preparing a Publication for Sharing and Printing
- Save a Publication
- Run Design Checker
- Preview and Print a Publication
- Share a Publication
Before Taking this ClassNone.
Software/Setup For this Class
- Microsoft Publisher 2013 or higher
Do you have five (5) or more people needing this class and want us to deliver it at your location?