- 1 day (10:00 AM - 5:00 PM Eastern)
Do you want to take an online, instructor-led class?
Do you have five (5) or more people needing this class and want us to deliver it at your location?
Whether you're new to computers or have used them in the past, this class will help you become more comfortable using a personal computer and, more specifically, Windows 10. This course will familiarize you with the Windows 10 interface and its basic capabilities. You will learn to use Windows apps and desktop applications to complete day-to-day tasks, including installing new apps and multitasking with multiple programs. You will learn how to work with files and folders by using File Explorer and OneDrive, how to use Cortana as your virtual personal assistant, and how to use Edge for web browsing. You will learn how to customize the Windows 10 environment, install and remove printers and peripheral devices, and use security features to create more secure passwords and protect your device against common attacks.
Windows 10 - Introduction
- Accessing Windows 10
- Get Started with Windows 10
- Navigate the Windows 10 Desktop
- Use the Start Menu
- Using Windows Universal Apps and Desktop Applications
- Use Desktop Applications
- Use Windows Universal Apps
- Multitask with Open Apps
- Install Apps from Windows Store
- Working with Files and Folders
- Manage Files and Folders with File Explorer
- Store and Share Files with OneDrive
- Using Cortana and Edge
- Get to Know Cortana
- Use Cortana as a Personal Assistant
- Browse the Web with Edge
- Customizing the Windows 10 Environment
- Customize the Start Menu
- Customize the Desktop and Lock Screen
- Installing and Removing Devices
- Manage Printers
- Manage Peripheral Devices
- Using Windows 10 Security Features
- Manage Passwords and Privacy Levels
- Use Windows Defender
Before Taking this ClassNone.
Software/Setup For this Class
Windows 10 Enterprise or Professional